There’s no denying it, more people are choosing homeopathy as their primary health care modality than ever before. Although homeopathy isn’t a mainstream modality of health care (yet) in most parts of the world, it is becoming more and more popular. When you look at what it can do for you, it isn’t surprising that there is this move.
Here are some of the reasons for this move:
1. Homeopathy acts very fast. The most appropriate treatment starts to work immediately. Within minutes of starting the treatment, pain can disappear, energy can return, anger can dissipate, injuries start to heal.
2. Homeopathy is a powerful but gentle modality of health health care. Deep, stubborn and chronic degenerative ailments can be dealt with as profoundly as acute fevers and injuries. And all without suffering further.
3. Homeopathy is safe to use. There is no possibility of removing the wrong kidney, amputating the wrong arm or poisoning your body. And there are no side effects with homeopathic treatment.
4. Homeopathy is low cost. No-one needs to take out private health insurance to cover the infrequent visits required for even the most problematic maladies.
5. Homeopathy is very flexible. You only need to learn some basic skills to be able to use the common homeopathic remedies at home.
It’s probably impossible to find any other modality of health care that personilises your treatment, acts deeply (yet gently) often reaching back into past generations, covers the whole range of ailments, doesn’t involve harsh or incapacitating procedures and even offers you some scope at home prescribing.